Life is full of ups and downs and always has much to teach us. It may be full of trials and tribulations, joys and journeys yet we can always grow from them ♡
These are my top ten lessons from the last ten years;
1. Always trust your intuition; Our inner guide is based on our higher mind,perception and experience. It is the greatest teacher we ever and always have.
2. Always have faith; No matter how tough things get your faith will get you through. People come and go and do as they do but faith rises above it all.
3. Seek out guides with experience; There are many people out there that offer help and advice but unless they have actual experience it unfortunately is not always helpful. Those with experience in what you need can always guide you well and in a healthy way.
4. Seek your own experience; Try all before you buy don’t just take someone’s word for it. Get to know a person before listening to what they or others say about them.
5. Do what feels right for you; There is never any point staying in a situation where you are made to feel bad uncomfortable or unworthy for any reason.
6. Respect yourself first; To truly be respected we have to do so for ourselves first and sometimes that means leaving difficult situations.
7. Enjoy each day and moment; It’s the small things that really matter. Make each day count.
8. You can always make a difference; Within our own sphere of the world we are always able to make a difference and that itself has a ripple effect.
9. Focus on what you are grateful for; This is one of the most powerful practices I have applied in the last 10 years. No matter what is happening there is always many things to be grateful for.
10. Do what you love; Everyday is an opportunity to do what we love and in doing so we can help others too ♡
I hope you find these useful and can apply some if they are helpful to you. Please do share yours also, it would be great to hear from you. I wish you all a great, peaceful and joyful 2020.